Hi.

I've been having a really difficult time compiling apache 1.3.37. It
appears that I am doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it
is. I hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I tried this:
./configure --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/libexec/apache
--sysconfdir=/etc/apache \
--enable-module=so \
--enable-shared=vhost_alias \
--enable-shared=env \
--enable-shared=log_config \
--enable-shared=mime_magic \
--enable-shared=mime \
--enable-shared=negotiation \
--enable-shared=status \
--enable-shared=info \
--enable-shared=include \
--enable-shared=autoindex \
--enable-shared=dir \
--enable-shared=cgi \
--enable-shared=asis \
--enable-shared=imap \
--enable-shared=actions \
--enable-shared=speling \
--enable-shared=userdir \
--enable-shared=alias \
--enable-shared=rewrite \
--enable-shared=access \
--enable-shared=auth \
--enable-shared=auth_anon \
--enable-shared=auth_dbm \
--enable-shared=digest \
--enable-shared=proxy \
--enable-shared=cern_meta \
--enable-shared=expires \
--enable-shared=headers \
--enable-shared=usertrack \
--enable-shared=log_forensic \
--enable-shared=unique_id \
--enable-shared=setenvif

After this executing 'make' succeeds, but only a small fraction of the
DSOs I asked for are linked into .so files. More specifically, when I
look in 'apache_1.3.37/src/modules/standard', these modules are missing:

mod_vhost_alias.so
mod_mime_magic.so
mod_negotiation.so
mod_status.so
mod_info.so
mod_speling.so
mod_rewrite.so
mod_auth_anon.so
mod_auth_dbm.so
mod_digest.so
mod_cern_meta.so
mod_expires.so
mod_headers.so
mod_usertrack.so
mod_log_forensic.so
mod_unique_id.so

The others I specified are there. Why would this happen? What is special
about these?

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Val <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>