From: Boyle Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:16:28 AM
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Query-String Access from SetEnvIf

Of course it does... ^.*$ means "between the start (^) and end ($) of
the string, match any character (.), 0 or more times (*)". So an empty
string has zero or more characters. Now I don't know if an undefined
variable corresponds to an empty-string or not, but if it does, it will
match. Try SetEnvIf Wibble_Wabble "^.*$'" dolog to check :-)

Where do you get "Query_String" from - it's not listed in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_setenvif.html#setenvif...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I'm thinking that it might be created when I call it though
> ... I can't believe something so common would be so difficult.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ty

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.