I have a problem:

  I created two virtual hosts: one named localhost, and one named eurythmeum.de

  There are two folders in which I put the files, one named localhost and one
maerchen.

  Here is the code in the httpd-vhosts.conf:

  <VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName localhost
DocumentRoot C:/Programme/xampp/htdocs/localhost
</VirtualHost>

  <VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName eurythmeum.de
DocumentRoot C:/Programme/xampp/htdocs/maerchen
</VirtualHost>

  But when I type in the browsers adress http://eurythmeum.de I get the same
result as when I type http://localhost namely the content of the "localhost"
folder, as if I would have typed http://localhost

  Also, in the "hosts" file, located in windows/system32/drivers/etc, I wrote:

  127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.0.1       eurythmeum.de

  Is there any misstake I made?
  I have Xampp last version (downloaded yesterday).

Arturo Ignacio Partarrieu Ramos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thanks, but that I already knew it. Other one is No-ip.