On 2/4/07, Beraru Liviu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a problem:

I created two virtual hosts: one named localhost, and one named
eurythmeum.de

There are two folders in which I put the files, one named localhost and one
maerchen.

Here is the code in the httpd-vhosts.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName localhost
DocumentRoot C:/Programme/xampp/htdocs/localhost
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName eurythmeum.de
DocumentRoot C:/Programme/xampp/htdocs/maerchen
</VirtualHost>

But when I type in the browsers adress http://eurythmeum.de I get the same
result as when I type http://localhost namely the content of the "localhost"
folder, as if I would have typed http://localhost

That is approximately the right config.

But you mention putting it in httpd-vhost.conf.  Did you Include that
config in httpd.conf?

Joshua.