Hello,

First of all: Posting to this list by replying to your welcome
message, including it completely, with HTML version and atachments is
really not necessary.

On 2/13/07, Desai, Sushant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to install Apache http server 2.2.4 on AIX 5.3 server.

When I am trying to configure with following command I am getting
following error:

./configure --prefix=/oradata

configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.
configure failed for srclib/apr

Please help me.

I would suggest you follow the advise given in the error message, and
make sure thare is a C compiler on your PATH.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland