From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.2.23 with IPV6
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:18:50 -0500

SAVERIO FERRARO wrote:

> I'm tring to work with Apache 2.2.23 on IPv6, on Windows XP.
> Somone could help me?

I doubt it, there's a 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 version but nobody here's
ever seen 2.2.23.

> I have just tried to replace IPv4 Address with IPv6 address in
> httpd.conf but doesn't work!

You mention a windows build, the ASF's distributed windows build
doesn't enable IPv6 (because it forces every user to have installed
an IPv6 stack, hadn't yet found a way to gracefully degrade to IPv4
only when that isn't installed.)