Guys,

    I have another question.  This one is just to maintain uniformity and is
not a must.  I adjusted the apache server that doesn't contain the user
database (site2) to use the database at site1 by redirecting the login.html to
login.server.com.  This is working just fine when people access the site2's
apache server.  If the people use the site1 apache server, no redirection is
required (obviously), but I would like the url to remain consistant between the
two sites when people access the webpage.  Is there a way to mask the url on
site1's apache server to read as login.server.com instead of the actual server
name.  I already have dns setup and working correctly (since site2 works fine),
I would just like this to be uniform.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thanks Joshua and The Gaijin.  I
ended up using Joshua's suggestion (I also had to modify my dns settings), but
it worked beautifully.

Thanks again!
Dave

Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 5/5/07, The Gaijin  wrote:

> RewriteEngine On
> RewriteRule /login.html http://other.server.domain/login_url [R]

This case can be replaced simply with
Redirect /login.html http://other.server.domain/login_url