*From:* Kirthi Narayan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Monday, June 11, 2007 3:12 PM
*To:* users@httpd.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache ssl certs

This is the following error i am getting, i have given the cn name as the
same system hostname.

MIsmatched address

The security certificate issued was issued for a different website address

the probelm maybe indicate to fool you or intercept any data you send to
the server.

We recommand you to close the web browser

On 6/12/07, *Graeme Fowler* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 01:12 +0530, Kirthi Narayan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have some issues with ssl certs, i am generating the certs with the
> following commands and putting the certs file in apache conf
> directory.
>
> When i browse for https i get certification error. Could any one guide
> me on this.

What errors do you get?

Graeme