Jeffery Poblocki wrote:
Luis
www.hordebusters.net also points to my computer. I registered my domain and had it pointed to my computer using zoneedit and a program called direct update. So either www.hordebusters.net or localhostboth point to my computer.

No, www.hordebusters.net doesn't point to your computer.

When I put that URL in my browser, it goes to a GoDaddy parked domain site which says that GoDaddy is your registrar and they don't have a valid DNS record for that domain.

You need to properly set up DNS and let your registrar know what DNS server(s) you are using. Once you do that, then the people here might be able to help you with Apache specific issues.

However, DNS configuration is beyond the scope of this list and you will need to go do that research on your own, there are plenty of resources out there explaining how to do it that are accessible via your favorite search engine. Alternatively, call GoDaddy tech support and get them to walk you through it. I have no idea what these "zoneedit" and "direct update" programs are doing for you but they are not doing what you think they are.

Dragon