I think that this is a joke... That site appears like
a click hunter, waiting for visitors that increment
the audience and then sale publicity.

It doesn't semms like a site in development for
another purpose that sale+sale+sale and recopilating
emails or IP's.

Please confirm the orientation and purpose of your
site, before ask for help.

Regards

--- "Luis Moreira (ESI-GSQP)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>