this site is a site that is hosted on my personal server for my private buinsess somehow, things got all screwed up with the dns servers that is now fixed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Javier Toledo Pantoja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:21 AM
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] puzzling error

I think that this is a joke... That site appears like
a click hunter, waiting for visitors that increment
the audience and then sale publicity.

It doesn't semms like a site in development for
another purpose that sale+sale+sale and recopilating
emails or IP's.

Please confirm the orientation and purpose of your
site, before ask for help.

Regards

--- "Luis Moreira (ESI-GSQP)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I tried to NSLOOKUP the name "www.hordebusters.net",
and got a reply from
wfb.zoneedit.com instead, but if I try
http://wfb.zoneedit.com I get a blank
page.

Also, related to that name are two (very) different
IP addresses,
216.98.141.250 and 69.72.142.98
Does your home IP address have anything to do with
either ?

Apparently there is a mixup with that name's
resolution

Luis