I have googled for information in configuring apache to run as www-data user a couple of days and all i find are tid bits and they are very general. I tried changing permissions for the directories, the www-data user and group were added by the installation of xubuntu

I have search high and low and cant find a HOW-TO anywhere. Please help

Thank you,
Demetri

running:
Xubuntu 7.04