Upgraded FreeBSD v6.1-RELEASE to v6.2-STABLE, with Apache-2.2.4_2 and
PHP5-5.2.3_1 ports.  But cannot get the php to execute.  I've searched google
and followed every instructions, but after days, I'm asking for your help.

I've installed apache first from /usr/ports/www/apache22; make install clean.
Made sure it works.  Then installed from /usr/ports/lang/php5; make clean; make
config; make install.  I've checked for creation of
/usr/local/libexec/apache22/libphp5.so and added below to httpd.conf :

 LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache22/libphp5.so
 DirectoryIndex index.php index.cgi index.html index.htm
 AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
 AddType text/html .php
 AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html

Apache restarts with no error.  But will not execute the PHP, just message to
download "You have chosen to open which is a: application/x-httpd-php from ...".

I have deinstalled and reinstalled several times both apache and php, followed
various instructions on google, but it just don't want to work.  I'm trying to
see if this can be fixed before I wipe the darn thing and reinstall FreeBSD.