On 8/22/07, raju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. But i would like to work in windows os, I want it for
> php,
> Can you advise any other web server(open source) which suits php and which
> works on win 98?

XP is Windows. Xampp works fine with Windows XP. Windows 98 is almost
10 years old (maybe older) -- time to get a more modern OS if you want
to run xampp. ISTR that I was able to run a very early version of
xampp on Windows 98, but it's been so long that I really can't
remember how it functioned.

Ken