Yogsothoth GV wrote:
Hello,
Sorry previous email was sent before completion.
Can I configure Apache to serve webpages using UDP as transport protocol ?

  That's the silliest thing I've ever heard of.

  Why would you want to?

I see some code in srclib/apr/network_io/unix to send/recv UDP sockets, which makes me think it might support. If so how would i configure ? I don't see documentation for this.
I don't even know if these questions make sense, because to serve webpages
server may force to do have reliability(so only supports TCP).

Just because there is support for UDP in APR doens't mean Apache uses it. APR is the Apache Portable Runtime:
http://apr.apache.org/

  It could be sued for a lot of things other than Apache itself.

thanks,
-GV

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,