Hi,

I have installed Apache 2.0.59 using windows installer. Every thing went
well and then I installed PHP 5.2.4 using windows installer which was also
successful.

I had some source code (phpBB forum source code) and I wanted to test this
source code. I have done the modifications to httpd.conf file

I added an alias so I can avoid using the default DocumentRoot
"E:/Software/ApacheHTTP/Apache2/htdocs"

Alias /forum/ "E:/Software/Tomcat5.0/webapps/test2/forum/"
    <Directory "E:/Software/Tomcat5.0/webapps/test2/forum">
        AllowOverride None
        Options IncludesNoExec
        AddOutputFilter Includes html
        AddHandler type-map var
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
     </Directory>

when I point to http://localhost/forum/index.php, index.php gets loaded but
I get this error in error.log file and Apache HTTP Server stops

[Wed Sep 12 23:08:37 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
E:/Software/ApacheHTTP/Apache2/htdocs/images, referer:
http://localhost/forum/index.php

There is an "images" folder within "forum" folder but why is it looking for
"images" folder within "htdocs", I haven't kept anything over there.

Am I missing anything in the configuration? Please help me out.

Regards,
Uma