Hi Krithi Narayan,

The same source code is deployed to hosting server (
http://javagalaxy.com/forum/index.php) and it works over there. I dont know
what settings are done at the hosting server as the configuration was done
by the hosting provider.

I wanted to replicate the same in my local box and it gives me these
problems. And this is not only the problem I am getting, when I click on any
other link in index.php, I get this error

[Thu Sep 13 14:53:34 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
E:/Software/ApacheHTTP/Apache2/htdocs/forum

This doesn't look to me a code problem but I am missing some configuration
somewhere that I am not able to figure out. Can you please help me out?

Regards,
Uma