Hi Johan,

In you original post ServerLimit was not part of your config, could you
just to make sure paste your current config on the list again.

Also make sure you are using prefork and not mpm otherwise different
rules will apply in configuring MaxClients and ServerLimit.

On a redhat system you can check here: /etc/sysconfig/httpd whether you
are using prefork or mpm.

We use the default value of MaxRequestsPerChild of 4000. I do not have
years of expierence with this parameter but I would stick with the
default. I would imagine you only adjust it downwards if you are seeing
buggy applications. I am sure someone on the list more knowledgable than
me could suggest better reasons to adjust this upwards or downwards

Regards