I enabled mysql logging and after some SQL magic I had found the problem.
Thanks!

Regards,
Samy

Brian A. Seklecki schrieb:
Basic log analysis should be pretty obvious?  Do you have a standard
format for vhost log subdirs?  /var/log/${vhost}/{access,error}_log ?

$ sudo tail -F /var/log/*/access_log
It should become obvious very quickly -- unless it's a CGI/PHP script
running a disk-intensive code block.

~BAS