Hello,

please, if you are writing a new post, send it as new mail and not
as reply/followup on old mail. It makes people with threading clients
angry and they can also in such case miss your e-mail.

This time I send copy to the list, because you seem to have ignored my last
3 mails asking you the same.

Thank you.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)