Hello again everybody. Now that my apache server is successfully authenticating with ldap, I'd like to add in ssl support. Using the instructions at http://www.neilstuff.com/apache/apache2-ssl-windows.htm I was able to get it pretty close, and work through the "spaces in file names" errors and stuff like that. Now that I seem to have it all set up correctly, httpd.exe crashes every time I try to start it.

Here's the event from comp management:

Faulting application httpd.exe, version 2.2.4.0, faulting module mod_ssl.so, version 2.2.3.0, fault address 0x0000eebd.

My apache ver is 2.2.4 and my mod_ssl.so ver is 2.2.3, (any problems with that? and if so where can I find a win32 compiled version of mod_ssl 2.2.4). I used OpenSSL 0.9.8d to create the certificates.

Any ideas?