That seems to work a lot better :-)

Chalk one up to acquiring knowledge the hard way.

Sander Temme wrote:

On Oct 9, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Tom Hart wrote:

My apache ver is 2.2.4 and my mod_ssl.so ver is 2.2.3, (any problems with that? and if so where can I find a win32 compiled version of mod_ssl 2.2.4). I used OpenSSL 0.9.8d to create the certificates.

If you grabbed an httpd from one source, and a mod_ssl from another, it's not unlikely that they were compiled in entirely different environments, different versions of Visual Studio etc. Can of worms. Don't do it. Stop doing it. It hurts.

Try the download link on http://httpd.apache.org, go to 'other files' -> binaries -> win32 and pull in the SSL-enabled build at apache_2.2.6-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8e.msi . That has the whole kit and kaboodle.

S.