The proxy is currently registering a 502 Bad Gateway error. Is a failure
to reach the internal server the most likely cause, or are there issues
with communication between Apache 2.0.59 and IIS 6 which can cause this
to occur? For example, attempting to access the default page would get
you the error:

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Would such errors be directly relayed to the client?

Paul Cocker
IT Systems Administrator
IT Security Officer

01628 81(6647)