Hello,

It is my first post to this list. I run Apache/2.0.61 on a FreeBSD 6.3
server. I would like to be able to set up a simple redirection because
I want to offer content in two languages.

I read about content negotiation in apache server and saw the example
files in the root www directory.

I just want to be able to do exactly the same thing as in the example
installation but I am not sure why it does not work in my case.

I do have
AddHandler type-map var
in my httpd.conf

There is index.html.var in the root folder.

It does have:

URI: index.html.po.iso8859-2

defined in it. And yet while my browser language is PL, the website
server does not serve the index.html.po.iso8859-2.

What should I check to make it work?

Thank you!

Zbigniew Szalbot