Hi,

I got to the technical reason behind this issue. Looks like the fix may be
to increase the request timeout
on the apache side. Can someone tell me which timeout parameter to increase:

The basic cause is thathe segmentation fault being generated by
ssl3_write_pending(). This happens when a timeout occurs during ap_send_fd()
or
ap_send_mmap(). The Apache timeout() handler is invoked by the SIGALRM
handler,
which closes the connection and frees the SSL context. When the signal
handler
finishes and returns to the stack (where we were in the middle of a write
operation somewhere inside of ssl3_write_pending()), ssl3_write_pending()
segfaults when it tries to access the non-existent context.

thx
Sailesh