Hi list,

Why does type-maps rely on multiviews to be enabled? I can sort of understand
why it is required to match [../resource] with [../resource.var]. BUT as type
maps are presented as an alternate to multiviews in the documentation; I find
it strange that it still requires multiviews to work.

I have found a "sort of work-around" were I use "Option +MultiViews" with
"MultiViewsMatch Handlers" only. This is the only thing that allows me to use
type-maps that are not overridden by multiviews.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen