Not sure what you mean? There's a redirect after the initial access via the proxy? Don't do that, or proxy the second path too :-)

Best wishes
Nils

On 11.04.2008, at 15:22, Melanie Pfefer wrote:
thanks.
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyPass /abc/ https://remoteserver:8443/abc/

If I try the URL http://myapache/abc/....
the redirection works but the url changes so proxying is not working as expected.

Any idea?
thx

--- On Fri, 11/4/08, Nils Jeppe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Nils Jeppe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] url proxying
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Friday, 11 April, 2008, 12:04 PM
Hello Melanie,

I am not sure if the RewriteRule behaviour is identical to
ProxyPass
od mod_proxy.

In mod_proxy, I believe you have to enable ssl connections
to the
backend with SSLProxyEngine on (or something similar, if my
memory
fails me), so this might be the issue here as well.
Mod_proxy does log
this to the error_log, though, if it is needed.

Best wishes
Nils