HI

I have atleast 20 virtual host on my Apache ( 2.2.8 ) server and am having
a difficulty in deleting the logs after it reaches a certain limit.
my vhost directive look something like this :

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.244:80>
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ServerName agnello.sys.qualiproj.qualispace.com
ServerAlias www.agnello.sys.qualiproj.qualispace.com
DocumentRoot /websites/agnello.com/web
ErrorLog /websites/agnello.com/logs/agnello.sys.qualiproj.error_log
CustomLog /websites/agnello.com/logs/agnello.sys.qualiproj.access_logcombined
TransferLog "|/usr/local/apache2/bin/rotatelogs /websites/
agnello.com/logs/agnello.sys.qualiproj.access_log 5M"
TransferLog "|/usr/local/apache2/bin/rotatelogs /websites/
agnello.com/logs/agnello.sys.qualiproj.error_log 5M"
</VirtualHost>

Is it possible to delete the logs ( with Apache's rotatelog command ) after
the log file  reaches a certain size limit.

thanks

--
Regards
Agnello Dsouza