All,

I doing tests with my https, and still it´s not working (my current http works
fine). If you know how to help, pls gimme a support.

 I have all certificates, with all their directives in httpd-ssl.conf. Did
several tests with the default port number 443, and it seems its not finding
the correct port, cause the page gives me "Page not found".

 When I tried with port 443 and start the apache, it gives me:

"Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443
no listening sockets available, shutting down"

 But when I try with port 7575, for ex., it lets me start the apache, but the
https doesnt work as well.

 1)Can I guess its not finding the port? Where else I need to check?
 2)Must I have the files mod_ssl.so and mod_ssl.c in the directory, and then
add the "LoadModule ....libexec/mod_ssl.so" and AddModule ....mod_ssl.c?

>> Here are the environment configuration:
>> Web server: Apache/2.0.46 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.4
>> Server: -HP-UX
>> Tomcat: 4.0

Ingrid Liao
Citi Markets & Banking | CMB Technology
Brazil Technology Solutions Center | Business Intelligence, Database & Support
Services
Tel. +55-11-3741-6274
Fax. +55-11-3741-6285
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]