On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 14:07 -0300, Tan, Liao wrote:
> Hi, Scott and all,
>  Thanks for the hint, I asked the SA to restart it as root, he got no error
> messages, and I tried the https in the browser, and still shows the "Page not
> found".
>  I ran the command netstat for 443:
>
> lan: unknown protocol or uninstrumented protocol

Hmmmm....sounds as if your netstat version is a bit different. The
intent of the command is to show everything on port 443. I think your
version of netstat is interpreting "-p" as "show me the following
protocol" and then "lan" as being the argument to the "-p" parameter.
For my version (Debian Linux), "-p" means show the processes owning the
sockets.

Try just "netstat -n | grep :443" and see if that works better. Sorry
for the confusion.

Scott

--
Scott Courtney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>