From: Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 2:16 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] MYSQL Domain ?

oh awesome, i thought using a records as i've seen in the past places doing
that like dreamhost.com etc. Is this port better security or something ?
what is this actually called ?

cheers, rob

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Doug Harvey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rob. I would think that you would want to use a port number instead of a
domain name.  I think the port number is 3310, so you would have someone
connect by going to: domainname.com:3310

Doug

  _____