  From: Rob
  To: users@httpd.apache.org ; Danie Qian
  Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 5:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] MYSQL Domain ?

  To explain abit more about my situation,

  I have  6 joomla sites, 4 on one server 2 on another, with more to follow.
What im needing to do is setup a simple form for people to fill out. This
basicly will inject the database of each joomla site with the information from
the form into them. The problem is that the servers are in two sperate
locations so i presumed this would be a good way to connect to the databases
from mulitlple locations.

  Danie, it is possible to have sql running on localhost and over a domain at
the same time ?

  is any one able to point me to some reading material or walkthrough so i
could get a better idea on what needs to be done ?

  cheers

  rob