I am novice when it comes to Apache.  I have installed 2.2.9 on a Windows
2003 server and can get it to run fine.  The server has one NIC with three
IP addresses bound to it.  In installed Apache as a Windows service and
edited the httpd.conf file so that the server listened on port 8080.  I
would like each IP address to run a different site on port 8080 and I would
like each site to have its own Windows service so that I can individually
shut down a site.  Is this possible?  It seems like if I start just one
service I can hit each IP at port 8080 and they all work.  Can you assist me
in what I am doing wrong.