They are bound to one interface.  I did see all the info on the Virtual host
and got it working.  My issue is that since they are different sites, if I
do maintenance on one site and have to stop the service then all sites are
down and I cannot have that. This is why I was trying to setup different
services.  Also I am limited to port 8080 because we will be using the BEA
Weblogic Plug-in to proxy back to our WL servers and we have established
only port 8080 is allowed to come through our firewall to talk to the WL
servers.

John