Jay,

That is not the problem I am having.  All of our DMZ sites sit behind a Load
Balance switch and all run on port 8080.  Our public facing domain names\IP
addresses (Public URL's) are housed on the Load Balance switch and run on
port 80.  When someone hits our Public url, they hit the LB switch and the
switch then knows where to drop it down to based on the config for that VIP
address. The end user never knows the backend web server IP because it is
all handled by the LB switch.

My issue was needing multiple sites to run, each on port 8080, but be able
to stop and start each one individually. The have to run on port 8080
because that is what is allow to come back through our firewall to our
internal BEA WL servers.

John