Alright.
Let me make the requirements clear then.

Currently we have an application hosted in weblogic and we do not have any
web servers in the setup.
This application is accessed by the url http://<ip address>/OPSWeb/neo.

I have setup an Apache 2.0.63 web server in front of th weblogic , which
will act to proxy all the client requests to weblogic.
I do not have any static files / application hosted in the Apache(it has to
fwd all requests to the weblogic).
I have setup VH for both ports 80 and 443.
The apache ssl setup has been completed.
The client would request https://<ip address>/OPSWeb/neo from the browser
which should be proxied to weblogic server.
Also bear in mind that the weblogic is not running on* https.*
Do I have to define a Directory/Document root for proxying all the requests.
I have attached my httpd.conf file along with this, let me know if the
settings I have done is correct.