The application server has a plugin for apache and that has been installed
in the apache .
Apache is able to talk to the weblogic using http but not using https.
as i mentioned earlier, i have not hosted any application files in the
apache.
the apache should act to proxy/pass all the requests to weblogic, where the
application jar/war file is hosted.

I did specify a ProxyPass parameter like the following.

ProxyPass / http://<ipaddress>/OPSWeb/neo
ProxyPass / http://<ipaddress>

But both of them did not work.
Thanks