morgan gangwere wrote:

No problems. I however would note 2 basic trends i've observed:
private posting is considered "bad" and i'd hope the DoD can provide
valid digital signatures to the people who work for them :3

Well, then... I have to apologize publicly for the private post, and I will follow the "norm" of this list going forward. I know the guidelines said don't ask privately for help and don't expect a private response, but I didn't think my response to your post was of interest to the list subscribers. Again, I apologize and I'll keep in line. I can't speak for the DoD and their digital signatures, though! :)

Paul