I'm trying to get mod_dbd and mod_authn_dbd to work.  Can someone please
post an example of the correct syntax for the DBDParam statement to use with
MySQL?  The mod_dbd page says that it should be in this format:

DBDParam host=localhost,user=userid,pass=password

but the mod_authn_dbd uses this format for postgres sql:

DBDParam "host=localhost user=userid pass=password"

Most pages I have found via google suggest the latter format as well.  What
would be the correct syntax for DBDParam when connecting to mysql?

-Ernst Schoen-René