On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:16 AM, Joseph Morgan <josephmmor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jim.... here is my changed httpd.conf file:
>
> NameVirtualHost *
>
> #
> =================================================================================
>
> ServerAdmin ad...@prosportsresumes.com
> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/ProSportsResumes
> ServerName www.ProSportsResumes.com
>

> #
> =================================================================================
>
> ServerAdmin ci...@cisly.com
> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/Cisly
> ServerName www.Cisly.com
>

> #
> =================================================================================
>
> ServerAdmin ad...@vizbizcardz.com
> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/VizBizCardz
> ServerName www.VizBizCardz.com
>
> #
> =================================================================================
>
> Please go visit the site.... and I've noticed something. When I use
> IE, regardless of the host I go after, I get a mangled version of the
> ProSportsResumes site. When I use FireFox, I get a perfect version of
> the Cisly (my mom's) site.

You haven't configured any virtualhosts. Just repeating DocumentRoot
and ServerName statements does not create a virtualhosts.

VirtualHosts are created using VirtualHost blocks. Read the
documentation and look at the examples given there and here.

Krist

--
krist.vanbes...@gmail.com
kr...@vanbesien.org