Well, actually I have... but my stupid email client is trying to
interpret the VirtualHost tags as HTML in the email... and therefore the
VirtualHost stanzas aren't visible in the email text.... So, imagine
that the VirtualHost blocks are correctly there.

Krist van Besien wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:16 AM, Joseph Morgan  wrote:
>
>> Jim.... here is my changed httpd.conf file:
>>
>> NameVirtualHost *
>>
>> #
>> =================================================================================
>>
>> ServerAdmin ad...@prosportsresumes.com
>> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/ProSportsResumes
>> ServerName www.ProSportsResumes.com
>>

>> #
>> =================================================================================
>>
>> ServerAdmin ci...@cisly.com
>> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/Cisly
>> ServerName www.Cisly.com
>>

>> #
>> =================================================================================
>>
>> ServerAdmin ad...@vizbizcardz.com
>> DocumentRoot G:/webroot/htdocs/VizBizCardz
>> ServerName www.VizBizCardz.com
>>
>> #
>> =================================================================================
>>
>> Please go visit the site.... and I've noticed something. When I use
>> IE, regardless of the host I go after, I get a mangled version of the
>> ProSportsResumes site. When I use FireFox, I get a perfect version of
>> the Cisly (my mom's) site.
>>

> You haven't configured any virtualhosts. Just repeating DocumentRoot
> and ServerName statements does not create a virtualhosts.
>
> VirtualHosts are created using VirtualHost blocks. Read the
> documentation and look at the examples given there and here.
>
> Krist

Windows LiveTM HotmailĀ®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009