El Martes, 20 de Enero de 2009 20:40:29 John Oliver escribió:
> I have a server I need to rebuilt, and I want to move the SSL website on
> it onto another server (that already has it's own SSL website). I'm
> going to use eth1 on the second server with the MAC and IP of the first
> server, and make the httpd on the second server Listen specifically to
> it's own IP address. I then plan on copying /etc/httpd on the first
> server to /etc/httpd2 on the second server, copy /etc/init.d/httpd to
> /etc/init.d/httpd2, and change all references in it to point to the
> appropriate config directory.
>
> In my new /etc/init.d/httpd2, I see:

I don't think the MAC address has anything to do with your setup.
Anyway, do you really need two separate apache instances for this? You could
have one instance with two IP-based virtual hosts, that would be much easier to
mantain, that's what I'd do if I were in your place.

On the other hand, if for some special reason you do need two instances, could
you show us the contents of your /etc/init.d/httpd? It usually varies depending
on the system.