On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:17:50PM -0400, Eric Covener wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Alfonsas Stonis
> <alfonsassto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can not find now the definition, but there was some module for
> > apache 1.3 (maybe it was third party) that allowed to write define.
> > However, I found hard to believe that such basic thing would not be
> > supported in apache 2 configuration. There should be some easy way to
> > do this.
>
> mod_macro, or set native environment variables (in bin/envvars
> provided by your apache pkg for example) and deref with ${foo}.

Would you (or anyone) please point me to the relevant section of the
2.2 documentation for the ${foo} method.  I've never seen this mentioned.
Clearly I'm not looking in the right place.  mod_macro looks nice, but
it's more than I need for simple manifest constants.

Thanks!

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.