Am not sure of RFC deprecation though i have a slightest remembrance of
hearing it somewhere.
About, Global, i don know how u can create one. What are the IPaddresses
your ipconfig gives? there are a lot of IPv6 addresses it will display when
you say ipconfig /all. Dont u see any other Ipv6 address apart from the
scoped one u are using?