Thanks guys for your continous support :-)

>From http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3879.txt, I could understand that IPv6
site local address (FEC0 prefixed) is deprecated  and not the link local
address (FC80 prefix).

I think, now I would need to see if I can somehow specify the link local
address without scope-id in my client. Mozilla and IE web browsers
definitely seems to be not allowing me to do it.