From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:25 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Fixing HTTP Service / Server Version Detected

RE: [us...@httpd] default site
RE: [us...@httpd] 503 status seems to get cached - how do I disable caching?

Singh, Sukhjeet wrote:
(lots of stuff in the wrong threads)

1) would you please stop just hitting the "reply" button on just any
message of this list to post things that have nothing to do with the
original subject

2) when you ask a question, and are given a response, would you please
at least check the pointed-to documentation, and try to understand it,
before posting some other unrelated nonsense

3) are you sure this even relates to Apache httpd ? or, in addition to
posting to the wrong threads, are you also in the wrong forum ?

Where /is/ this message really coming from ?

SSL HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 X-Powered-By: Servlet 2.4;
JBoss-4.2.3.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_3_GA
date=200807181417)/JBossWeb-2.0 ETag: W/1570-1216412442000
Last-Modified: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:20:42 GMT Content-Type: text/html