From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:37 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Fixing HTTP Service / Server Version Detected

Sukhjeet,

let me try one more time.

- this is a users help forum dedicated to Apache httpd
- considering the content of the server message you showed (see below),
I am not sure that what you call "the server", is an Apache httpd server
- if I am wrong, and it /is/ an Apache httpd server, then you have
already been given the response, a couple of times