Thanks for your help Dave...!!

Sukhjeet

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Floyd [mailto:dave.fl...@pa.press.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:58 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [us...@httpd] Fixing HTTP Service / Server Version Detected

>I need to fix this Vulnerability, So can someone please check the
>vulnerability and let me know the best way to fix the HTTP Service
>/ Server Version.
>
>The server allows capture of the HTTP service banner. Service
>banners can contain sensitive information, such as application and
>Operating System (OS) version numbers. An attacker can use the
>version information from your Web server to determine if there are
>any known vulnerabilities present, or can use such information to
>create attacks towards the specific application or OS.
>
>SSL HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 X-Powered-By: Servlet
>2.4; JBoss-4.2.3.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_3_GA
>date=200807181417)/JBossWeb-2.0 ETag: W/1570-1216412442000
>Last-Modified: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:20:42 GMT Content-Type: text/html
>
>Sukhjeet

Hi,
        Following the random spray of posts on this subject, it would
appear that you are looking on the wrong mail list. Your message
woiuld appear to be coming from Apache-Coyote not Apache-httpd. They
are separate products:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/coyote.html
and
http://httpd.apache.org/

        Although all the advice, that has previously been given, is
very useful, it does not directly relate to the product you are
trying to configure. You might find more relevant help here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html.

rgds