Hello everyone

I can't seem to get my head around this chrooted and non-chrooted apache
server thing at all.

What are the pros & cons, advantages or dissadvantages of chrooted over
non-chrooted apache servers.

In a nutshell, is a preferable to run apache chrooted on a production
server or not?

Curently my public server is not chrooted but I am planning a major
upgrade and I thought this would be a good opertunity to change my apache
configuration at the same time if it was warranted.

The server is currently configured for name based virtual hosts.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Regards

Fred