Brian Kim wrote:
Hi. All. I am a beginner. So I really need somebody's help.

I have asked a question about the transparent http apache server.

Nobody answers it yet, so I ask it again and add what I have done until now.

I haven't answered, because I'd need to look it up, and I haven't
found time.

Last I recollect, transparent proxying support isn't in mod_proxy.
However, there's a simple patch somewhere in bugzilla.    As I
recollect it, I didn't add the patch myself because I had no
time to test or document it.

It may have been added since then, but if so I've either missed
or forgotten it.

You're now showing evidence of demand for the feature, which
could possibly raise the motivation to get a round tuit.

--
Nick Kew